Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Scallop Layers

Good morning, okay well almost afternoon.
I've been a busy little bee working on some new
goodies that will be coming to the store this Friday. 
Not only do I have a new kit (hint: something to do with
being lucky), but I also have some new templates. 
I find templates are a great way to jump start your mojo,
save you time, and always great to have on hand!  I even
use them on my layouts.  When I first started making
my own layouts, I would start from scratch.  It was
great when I had tons of time to play around.  Sadly, as a mom
I don't have all of the time in the world to create everything from the
beginning.  So I began using templates here and there.  Well, now
I'm hooked.  Templates are a great base to any layout, and the
best part is you can use them over and over again!
Today, I'm sharing my Scallop Layers Pack:
 
All of my templates are for personal use, scrap 4 hire, creative
team use, and commerical use.  You don't even need to give me credit!
Want to see just a few ideas of what you can do with
this pack?  Here is what my team and some scrapable ladies
came up with:
 
Scrapable team:
 
Poki:
 
Scrapable team:
 
Scrapable team:
 
 
Myself:

 
Aren't those some stunning layout!  Pick up Scallop Layers
today (only $3.25), and get started on your own layouts.
If you haven't ever used templates before,
check out these great tuts:
 
and
 
Thanks for stopping by, and happy scrapping!!!

No comments: