Monday, March 25, 2013

Getting ready for Spring and Freebie

Who said Spring was just around the corner? Cause
not here in Springfield, Mo.  We have snow on the ground,
and it was super cold outside today. Although I have
hope that things will be turning around soon. If
not outside, I will have tons of new goodies at Scrapable
that will make it feel like Spring is finally here. 
To get you into to both the mood for Easter and Spring, the
team has created some wonderful layouts using
my newest kit He has Risen!
First off is Poki with her pretty layout:
 
Lorraine made this beautiful layout:

 
and An created this Spring one:

and lastly I created this one (old pictures, yes I have
tons left to scrap).  I also went to more of a Spring layout like An.
All of the elements come from the kit except the pink
flowers which I added just for the quick page.

Now for what all of you have been waiting for, your
new quick page to play with.

 
Don't forget to grab He has Risen at only $2.04 for
a limited time. Did you notice that each lady used
used different templates packs Circle Fun (Poki), Simple Layouts (Lorraine)
 
Before you leave, be sure to sign up for my newsletter! 
Stay up to date on new goodies, coupons, and freebies.
 



Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the free quick page!!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp low interest loans
consolidate debt

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and come with almost all significant infos.
I would like to peer more posts like this .

my blog post; Air Maxair jordan

Anonymous said...

This means that consumers can get a tablet with the latest and most powerful capacity supported by Android.
t have the benefits of an ebook reader (like reduced eye strain and long
battery life),the i - Pad is in color and has a lot more
functionality as a tablet (since it is really like
a small computer). It also comes with a lifetime replacement warranty from Armor Suit
for the protector sheet.

Check out my blog: kindle fire review

Anonymous said...

Now you should know how to buy a digital camera that you can enjoy for years to
come. Of course, choosing a camera body doesn't lock you into only using lenses by that manufacturer, as there are several good third-party lens makers producing quality lenses for both Canon and Nikon cameras. It will come with a remote handle and a projection stand for your convenience.

Check out my weblog :: nikon d7100 review

Anonymous said...

If you would like to get much from this post then you have
to apply these methods to your won blog.

My web page dailymotion.com