Saturday, January 19, 2013

Distressed Elegance~

Today, I'm here to share one of my newest kits: Distressed Elegnace.
 
This kit is a little different from the rest of my other ones.
   When working with Distressed Elegance, I wanted
to challenge myself into creating something that is more
for those elegant or vintage photos you have
waiting to be worked with.  Plus I even did some
extra paper and word art to go with it.
 
With the Distressed Elegance Kit, you will receive 31 papers and 65 elements!
 
One tone paper is a pack with both an embossed design and
a shadowed design in the same colors.  Which gives you more
details on your layouts.
You can even grab this pack of words to help
give your layouts those special words
that tell how you feel without doing it yourself.
 
Now for some inspiration using this beautiful kit.  I created
this layout with some of the other pictures I took for our
Christmas card.  Once I was finished with my page, I decide to
turn it into a quickpage freebie for all of you.  So don't forget to head
over to my Facebook page and grab it!
 
Poki created this beautiful vintage layout:
 
Carol created this stunning layouts:
and this beautiful layout too:
 
Be sure to head over to Scrapable and grab Distressed Elegance
goodies while they are 35% off until the 20th.  If you love all of the goodies, pick up the Distressed Elegance Bundle for only $4.55 until Sunday the 20th.
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Karen Wilson said...

These are all gorgeous LO's and what a pretty kit!