Sunday, December 30, 2012

Our new little guy~

 I finally had a couple of minutes to create some new layouts with
a few of my kits that I've been waiting to use.  Tomorrow be sure
to stop by and see what I created with Snowmen at Play.  Had tons of
fun making it with what snow we did get.  For today though, I have a
layout using my newest kit called
Hey There.  While I have other pictures in mind for this
 kit, I decided to grab some of my 2012 pictures.  Hopefully
getting the rest of my book for this year finished.  Which
will be my first!!!  I'm super excited. 
These pictures are of our newest addition to our family (we have another addition, but no
pictures yet).  This little guy's name is Buckwheat, and
he was Cody's Santa gift.  Cody has been very excited about his new hamster.
 
Challenges used:
 
 

I used Hey There which in new at Scrapable:
(use code MerryChristmas and get this kit for only $0.73, yes only $0.73)

 
This is what poki (Template Dreams' team member) came up with:
(love that photo)
 
 
 
Before you head off, don't forget there is ONLY TWO days left to 
Use MerryChristmas at check to receive 70% off your order of any of my goodies.
The code is good Dec 31st at Scrapable.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

carol said...

ooh fab creation, so cute!! thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT ...Merry Christmas x carol

Margreet said...

lovely LO's...thanks for sharing this with the Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely creation thank you so much for joining us at CRAFT this time.

Sharon said...

This is lovely. Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x