Monday, November 19, 2012

Buttons and Bows

Well good afternoon everyone~
While my post should of been up earlier this morning, my internet
had some other plans.  So I didn't get to sit down and finish
posting my card.  At least, it is back up and now I can
get to work.  Man, what did I do before the internet!
This week you will want to be sure to join the
kaboodle doodle, for our buttons and bows challenge.  When you
come play along with us, you will be entered into a chance
to win a $10 voucher from Di's Digital Downloads.
So don't miss out!
 
Other challenges I entered:
 
Now onto my card for today:
 
supplies:
stamp: snowman (Whimsie Doodle) and background (papertrey)
cardstock/ink: copics, designer paper, pink, and white
extra: buttons, ribbon, image (3-D), scalloped punch
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!
 

11 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

What a sweet card!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

Cheryl said...

What an adorable card, Trish! I love your beautiful bow!

Kim said...

Adorable, great colors. Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin'.

Theresa said...

What a sweet snowman...he is so adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends.

Desire Fourie said...

Trish this is beautiful. Love the colours and design. Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card. Great image.

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan

cotnob said...

This is a lovely Christmas card, such a sweet image and fab colours.
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Pauline
x

Ime said...

what a cute card trish!!!

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card, so cute! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Fran said...

Gorgeous card xx

Craftyhugs said...

Beautiful Christmas card honey. Love that snowman and the colours. Thanks for commenting in my blog. Hugs xxx